It seems like almost every small business owner I meet these days has at least mild ADD. In any case, focus seems to be missing for a lot of people. Here are a few tricks to support focus... First, plan each day, and make a very short list of 1-3 high priorities. Second, use a post-it right ...
Creating Optimum Health
for Your Body and Your Business
- Bigger Is Not Always Better!
- Grow Your Conscious Business While Traveling
- How to Find the Sweet Spot for Your Business
- Purpose: The Solid Foundation Beneath Your Visionary Business
- Client Attraction – Can Sales Be Service?
- Align Your Business With Evolution
- The Psychology of Success
- 5 Causes of Overwhelm and The Solution
- Time Mastery: The Foundation of Entrepreneurial Success
- Mindset or Inner Game – Becoming An Unstoppable Force For Good
- The 2 Appalling Business Pitfalls, and The Alternative
- Ryan Interviews Steve Bearman on Blogging and Video Marketing
- How I’m Balancing Life & Work After Finding Out That My Dad Had Cancer
- Fear of Failure? That’s nothing!What about fear of SUCCESS!!!
- Is The Fear of Failure Holding You Back?
- Attitude is Everything
- Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Series
- Is Social Media Marketing All That It’s Cracked Up To Be?
- How Dr. Korza Doubled Her Income and Her Time Off
- Increase Your Focus and Productivity With This “Low Information Diet”
- Are You Too Overwhelmed to Read About Overwhelm?
- Being Proactive Versus Reactive
- Welcome to My Blog
- iContact versus Aweber, 1shoppingcart, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Infusionsoft, Ontraport, SendPepper and LeadPages